|From 1st September 2018|
|Years 5, 6, 7 & 8||£4,750 per term|
|Years 3 & 4||£4,600 per term|
|Year 2||£3,400 per term|
|Reception - Year 1||£3,220 per term|
|Nursery (Owlets) - Minimum 3 Sessions per Week||£1,116 per term|
|Nursery (Owlets) - 5 Full Days||£3,220 per term|
|Nursery (Owls) - Minimum 5 Sessions per Week||£1,860 per term|
|Nursery (Owls) - 5 Full Days||£3,220 per term|
|Registration Fee||£50 per child|
|Confirmation Fee||£400 (requested when a place is offered following a preliminary assessment visit and subject to availability).|
All fees include lunch.
- The Nursery is open all year round and parents have the option of term time or year round.
- Minimum attendance in Owlets is three mornings per week.
- Minimum attendance in Owls is five sessions per week, three of which must be mornings. Children can also attend afternoon sessions or full days.
Spread the cost and pay
your termly school fees
by Direct Debit
If, after consultation with parents, it is decided that extra learning support lessons are required, these will be chargeable at a rate of £15 per half-hour session.
When two or more children from the same family attend Barfield, a 10% discount for any subsequent younger children will be given.
There is a 10% discount on fees for Military Forces Personnel on production of Military ID.
All discounts apply from Reception – Year 8 inclusive.
Nursery Education Grant:
Children are entitled to receive this in the term following their third birthday for six terms. The County Council sends the funding to the school each term and this is deducted from your fees. We will allow funding for a maximum of 3 hours per session and a maximum of 30 hours per week. Please note that the figures above represent fees before any deductions. Charges for the academic year are equally split over three terms, although terms may vary in length. We also accept Nursery vouchers.
- Nursery: Children can join the Nursery (Owlets) in the half term after their 2nd birthday following their 2 year developmental check. Owlets & Owls Morning sessions run from 8.45am – 12.45pm (after lunch) and Afternoon sessions from 12.00noon (before lunch) until 4.00pm. Children can attend full-time immediately or add on attendance gradually each half-term to build up to full-time attendance in the Summer Term before moving up to Reception.
- Reception: Attendance is full-time - School hours are 8.45am to 4.00pm
- Year 1 - 2: School hours are 8.30am - 4.10pm
- If children in Owlets – Year 2 need to be brought to school early, staff are available from 8.00am and there is no additional charge for this. 'Great Lates' after-school care is available for Owlets - Year 2 until 6.15pm at an additional charge of £10.00 per session (charged from 4.10pm) which would be added to your school account at the end of the relevant term.
- Years 3 - 8: School Hours are 8.30am - 4.15pm. Supervised Prep. is available on most days until 5.10pm at no additional cost. Before-school and after-school activity sessions are available most weeks and some of these incur an additional cost, i.e. Ballet, Judo (see termly Activities Sheet). Late Stay is available until 6.15pm.